Forum Thread
SWARM The Last Stand for Far Cry!!! (Forums : Development Banter : SWARM The Last Stand for Far Cry!!!) Locked
Thread Options
cheeseyballz
cheeseyballz 100% Pretty Cool
Aug 30 2005 Anchor

Hi Im cheese and im making a mod called SWARM The Last Stand for Far Cry. SWARM is a completely new mod that has a totally new enviorment to pwn... THE CITY. We are not sure what to name the city.. though we might base it on NY City. This mod is basically a mod where you fight swarms of monsters. The monsters will come in all different shapes and sizes and colors. This survival horror mod will twist the series of survival horror mods for ever. SWARM will not take place at night as much as it does in the day. The SP campaign will be complete having the following...

-Many levels to PWN
-Over 25 new weapons
-Many new vehicles
-Fully made city buildings
-Marines to team up with
-New enemies
-Original theme music
-The option to build forts to hold off invasions
-Melee weapons
-Multiple cut scenes
-Possibly a defend the fort MP
-Much Much More!!!

I am not giving out too many details about SWARM as to keep the story fresh. But just think of SWARM as a combo of Resident Evil and Far Cry, made to please all survival horror fans and Far Cry fans alike!

leilei
leilei The person who doesn't like anything
Aug 30 2005 Anchor

It'd be cool to just stick to one thread only

Moddb.com

--

<  insert subject games here  >

Aug 30 2005 Anchor

yea, why do people post multiple threads of the same thing, there isn't much point, its just annoying.

Edited by: SanAndreas1990

--

Character modeller - Conflict Omega
www.conflictomega.com

cheeseyballz
cheeseyballz 100% Pretty Cool
Aug 30 2005 Anchor

Woha guys im sorry u act as if i care... do i care? NO ok not i dont wanna hear ur opionions caus i dont really give a damn now if u cant help and are usless like the 2 above ppl dont leave feed back!!!

TheBladeRoden
TheBladeRoden Dark Cry Lead Developer
Aug 30 2005 Anchor

hmm, that attitude's really gonna draw in the help.

--

BANNED - kthxbye. (Cheapalert)

Aug 30 2005 Anchor

I Moddb.com
Post Replyhink we don't care about your mod either.

--

"We will create games we know gamers will want to play, because we ARE gamers, not MBAs or assholes from Hollywood or marketing dweebs whose last gig was selling Tide."

jacksonj04
jacksonj04 Over 9000
Aug 30 2005 Anchor

One thread, one thread only. Did you fail to read the rules on your way in?

--

Barcode Imagejacksonj04 the generally helpful one
Lost, confused or just need a virtual cuddle? PM me.
Need urgent help from staff? PM us all.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.