Forum Thread
Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing (Forums : Mod of the Year Awards : Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
calimer
calimer SandboxGameMaker.com
Dec 4 2005 Anchor

Click here to vote: Moddb.com

As a note the vote counts more if you are logged in as a member!

I would like to please ask for people to vote for our mod as we have worked really hard to bring gamers the best possible gameplay we could. Our mod not only supports Single Player Coop, but it also supports ROE Coop and it has our own custom game type LMS Mod. LMS mod in survival in nature where players can team up to fight off hordes of monsters. You can check our about page for more info:
Lms.d3files.com

Check out our galleries at:
Moddb.com
Lms.d3files.com

Here are some screenshots!
User Posted ImageUser Posted Image

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Take care and thank you for your time.
-calimer

Edited by (in order): calimer, calimer, calimer, calimer, calimer, calimer, calimer, calimer

--

Project Lead Of D. The Atom Shifter - An Action RPG
Platinum Arts Sandbox free 3D Game Maker "Create As You Play" game at Sandboxgamemaker.com
Head Organizer of the Doom 3 Coop Mod Last Man Standing Coop
Check out our business page

Dec 4 2005 Anchor

Vote'd.

Dec 4 2005 Anchor

very good mod, definetly worth of checking out and telling your friend about it

--

Cura ut valeas.

calimer
Dec 5 2005 Anchor

Thank you for the votes and the nice comments :) Take care.
-calimer

--

Platinum Arts Sandbox free 3D Game Maker "Create As You Play" game at Sandboxgamemaker.com

Dec 7 2005 Anchor

Voted, and got some of my friends to vote, but for future reference, it sounds like member votes are going to be counted a lot more than guest votes, so if you have technically competent friends, tell them to register first.

Dec 7 2005 Anchor

One of the few good DOOM 3 Mods...

calimer
Dec 7 2005 Anchor

Thanks for the reminder iten! I will edit that into my first post. Thanks again for the support guys! Take care.
-calimer

Edited by: calimer

--

Krycha
Krycha ♥♥♥
Dec 11 2005 Anchor

I voted. ^^

This is a great mod, btw. Must have for Doom 3.

--

Mod DB 1337 Polsky Man™ /// still here, lurking!
User Posted Image |User Posted Image

calimer
Dec 11 2005 Anchor

Thanks so much for the vote Krycha :) Every little bit helps and we're also just happy to know that people are enjoying the mod. Take care.
-calimer

Edited by: calimer

--

Dec 11 2005 Anchor

blasted blasters, we need more votes :D

--

Cura ut valeas.

calimer
Dec 12 2005 Anchor

<3 Mixa, haha. Too bad we can't even see how many vote but hopefully we aren't doing too bad. It is cool though to see people coming out and suporting us, hehe. Take care and thanks for your help and support guys.
-calimer

--

cheeseyballz
cheeseyballz 100% Pretty Cool
Dec 12 2005 Anchor

You guys deserve a high rank :D one of the best probably the best doom mod there is!

calimer
Dec 13 2005 Anchor

Thanks Cheesy for all of your support! I see you have been quite talkative about our mod, thanks!! As a note be sure to check our profile as I am adding more screens, especially of Classic Doom Coop :D Take care.
-calimer

--

Dec 14 2005 Anchor

So awesome, you have to try it to believe it. LMS definitely gets my vote!

Edited by: Skutarth

Dec 15 2005 Anchor

So many new members voting

--

>:|

Dec 15 2005 Anchor

best doom 3 mod, that is for sure. too bad doom 3 community is so small :(

--

Cura ut valeas.

Dec 15 2005 Anchor

Stimor wrote: So many new members voting

I just signed up so I could vote. I'm sure a lot of people are signing up to vote for things.

calimer
Dec 15 2005 Anchor

Yeah Stimor, isn't it awesome? It is so nice that our community is signing up for moddb to vote for our mod. Thanks guys!! Stimor if you ever want to meet these awesome folk stop by irc.oftc.net #lms-mod !! Take care.
-calimer

--

Dec 15 2005 Anchor

yeah, It would be nice if there is more people on that channel, right? :D

--

Cura ut valeas.

calimer
Dec 16 2005 Anchor

Yeah, haha, though I don't know, the channel is already insane as it is, haha, especially since somehow we are beyond fixing game problems but giving life advice as well :| !! Experience the rush and join the channel! haha. Take care.
-calimer

--

Dec 23 2005 Anchor

Fun mod? Oh yeah. My last game of LMS went something like this...

Cheow! Screech! (JanoWWWwwwwwww jug jugga jug) chik-chick BOOM! (meedle meedle meeeeeee) chik-chick BOOM! ERAAAH!!! (jugga-jug jiggity jug) tik-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda (jug-jugga janow-now jugga jug jug jug) AIIEE DIE! DIE! Krackow! Krackow! GRRRR! SSsssssswhoosh (MeedeleMEEEEEEEE!! jug jugjugjugjug) ...

If my description does not make sense, then watching this Strongbad email may help. Homestarrunner.com

Spector
Spector WWIII
Dec 23 2005 Anchor

rightio BrainPr0n

--

snetErz.com - Web Design
Some guy in the space time continuum.

calimer
Dec 24 2005 Anchor

Haha sounds like you had quite an adventure there BrainP0rn. That was a funny link too, it is interesting to think of you being like that while playing LMS. Take care and glad you had sucn an "interesting" experience with LMS.
-calimer
PS happy holidays everyone

--

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Dec 24 2005 Anchor

BrainPr0n wrote: Cheow! Screech! (JanoWWWwwwwwww jug jugga jug) chik-chick BOOM! (meedle meedle meeeeeee) chik-chick BOOM! ERAAAH!!! (jugga-jug jiggity jug) tik-budda-budda-budda-budda-budda (jug-jugga janow-now jugga jug jug jug) AIIEE DIE! DIE! Krackow! Krackow! GRRRR! SSsssssswhoosh (MeedeleMEEEEEEEE!! jug jugjugjugjug) ...

All the very best games sounds like that XD

calimer
Dec 24 2005 Anchor

Haha, that sounds like the experience I just had playing defense_radiotower! If you guys have not played that map, do so! And make sure the difficulty is cranked up! I haven't played that map in a while but geez, that map gets intense! Hordes were piling in from all over the place and we ended up getting overtaken eventually :| but it was fun as hell. I think I was making all those sounds though while unloading into the hordes and scrambling like a madman while they were trying to rip my eyes out. Man, fun times. Take care.
-calimer

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.