Forum Thread
MOD SG-BF2 (Forums : Ideas & Concepts : MOD SG-BF2) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 1 2006 Anchor

Hi everyone,

I was talking to a couple of friends earlier and they kept taking the mick out of me because i like Stargate and play alot of BF2, so then i thought about putting them together.

Think about it, BF2 but with the SGC agaisnt the Goa'uld!! You could use the USMC models for the SGC and you already have the weapons and vechiles... unless you make the X-302 fighters.

All you would have to do is make the gou'ald weapons/vechiles/player models.

There could also be maps on planets and on the SGC base.

Now, i don't know how to map/make models, but u could help with research etc.

Any guys/gals wanna give this a try.

If you anyone that could help, tell them about the idea and see what they think.

If you wish to discuss this... go here Levels4you.com

Mar 1 2006 Anchor

Hey Doc,

I think it would be sweet man, I quite like Stargate, and it has a huge universe for a diverse range of maps. To get the idea off the ground you'll need to start learning the basics of BF2 modding, as nobody willl help you unless you have some knowledge. Like if you made a concept map or something to show people you want this to happen, then you may get some support. Good luck man

Edited by: (ska)Diesel

Mar 1 2006 Anchor

First of all, unfortunately, you will have to get around copyright issues as I have seen many Stargate mods been shut down because of it.

--

Why is there life if we are going to die some day?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.